Tuesday, June 9, 2015

"Tangled"

I'd like to say this didn't happen on my watch, just a few feet away, but it did. I knew it was going to be beyond anything I could fix so I called in the expert, Delaney's aunt/hair stylist.  Within 30 minutes, we were at her house..............
But not before (unbeknownst to me, Delaney grabbed a stocking hat to wear in the car so NO ONE WOULD SEE HER WHILE WE WERE DRIVING)............I know what you're thinking, and yep, she is 100% my child!!!
After several people helped, the solution seemed easy, break apart her comb!!!   We were all shocked there was no cutting involved.

2 comments:

  1. You will have to ask Adarrah about her comb experience. I suggested cutting comb, but, Popo worked for 20 minutes and got it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize that comb from Disney!

    ReplyDelete