Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"Mommy, my tooth is "super crooked"................................

This is what Delaney told me in our conversation Saturday night while she was at grandma's house. 
And then I got this!!!

I just had to laugh because in most families, a first missing tooth isn't that big of a deal but in Delaney's family, it's a big deal! I was getting texts from her grandma and then turning around and texting her other grandma and grandpa and other friends and family members! Yes, that happened.  It's what we do...it's called having an only child (and for some, grandchild)!

So here is the text I got from her grandma who was on "back up tooth fairy duty".
"She says she can't say her T's now, she has to drink out of a straw and she can't talk".
But my personal favorite text went like this..........

"SHE WANTS TO HAVE A PARTY"!!!

And the unanimous response I got when I sent that text out to friends and family was...

"SHE IS SO YOUR DAUGHTER"

She woke up at 6:00 a.m. (thank goodness at her grandma's house) to make sure the tooth fairy came.
Then went back to bed until a more decent hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment