Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day 2015

Mother's Day started early this year due to the fact that Delaney came home from school a few days before insisting that I open her gift she made at school.  She reminded me she painted it in my favorite colors!  Introducing my one of a kind work of art (that she wanted to hang in our kitchen)......



"Delaney" also got me this Kendra Scott necklace I have been stalking and by stalking I mean to go on sale WITH free shipping!  She said "I don't remember ordering that for you".


After our own version of "Say Yes to the Dress" which included trying on her dresses to determine which one she wanted to wear to our annual Mother's Day luncheon (trying on two, twice), she decided on.......


I wish I would have taken one of her standing up.  This is like a small person's business dress! When she tried it on (twice), I said "would you like to borrow my briefcase"?  She turned her head back around to me and said "You're Fired"....(think Donald Trump in Apprentice!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment