Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Who Knew?!?!




Delaney could actually whisper in the library.....(or, whisper at all!) we went to get her movies before I become an unintentional part owner in Red Box! And when she saw books the girl was in heaven....(mental note: take my child to the library more often). She came home with a boatload of books despite having her own personal library. I'm taking pictures of them so I will know which ones to return! Then we made a pit stop at the border for their new Starburst freeze and when I reached back to hand it to my little brat (I mean darling) I was told the one grandma got her was much bigger! Then on the way home she got a quick lesson in putting a little gratitude in her attitude......oh, and how grandmas spoil grandkids and tough moms don't!  When we finally made it home, I realized we couldn't watch our movies or read our books due to the noise level in our basement. Our remodel is back in full force and we are so excited to get it finished. Of course someone still thinks it's going to be pink!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment