Thursday, May 1, 2014

Where Does The Time Go????

As I've said before, I love how when we aren't blogging much, you check in on us! It even led to meeting a friend for lunch! It's safe to say any electronic device we own is having issues! Including our brand spanking new tv! Also known as Delaney's "Spring Break"! Once things are fixed, we will be sure to update you on Delaney's FOURTH birthday, Easter, etc. At least I have the Kindle (although the game of tug of war between me and my doesn't know her own strength daughter broke case #3).  While all the other mini van driving moms were in the pick up line probably thinking about the nutritious lunch of home grown carrots they were going to go home and feed their toddler, this mom was reading my Kindle App and my new book had the best (or scariest) line that got me thinking.  It said "dress every single day, every single outfit as if you're going to be buried in it". Then THAT got me thinking I needed to put in writing.....

Dear Delaney, 

Under NO circumstance are you to bury me in yoga pants!!!!

Love,
Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment