Tuesday, May 20, 2014

School's Out for Summer.............

The day started with The Pledge of Allegiance, 
The Pledge to the Christian Flag and The Pledge to the Bible
Pay attention to the "guy" in the white t-shirt...........


Delaney had to say good bye to her friend Macy "with the Doc McStuffin backpack"

And her friend Macy "with the owl backpack"

And then the teacher passed out the "character awards".  I knew before she called Delaney's name what award she would receive................

No surprise at all.  I have said since she was born she's got her daddy's loving heart.......

Maybe she should have received the "class clown award".  Her teacher said it was like herding cats trying to take this picture.

First Day of Pre-K3

 Last Day of Pre-K3 (minus the wrong date, I never get the year right!)

I've already turned this off!

When we got in the car Delaney said "well, I'm ready for Pre-K4".  Then we did what we do best, lunch and shopping (I will NEVER get used to character shoes).


Here is what I learned about school:

Delaney is going to marry Luke the "guy in her class" (i.e. little boy in white t-shirt).  I asked his mom if he will be going to Pre-K4 so Delaney will get to see him again! Luke is a very quiet little boy but I guess as they say opposites attract!

Delaney wants us to "get" a baby sister like Macy with the Doc McStuffin backpack just got.  I will end the sentence there!

When you ask Delaney what she is going to do all summer she says:

"Swim in my pool"
"Play in my Hello Kitty sprinkler"
"Get my brows done"

LORD.HELP.ME!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment