Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Jumpathon

Delaney had a Jumpathon fundraiser at school last week.  That is code for asking people to write a "tax deductible check and mail it to her school".





Then I met my future son in law some of her friends back in her class for story time.  Luke, in the red shirt..."I've got my eye on you"!!!!

And then it was report card time (who knew 3 year olds get report cards!).  "M" means mastered and "U" means understands but hasn't mastered yet.  Basically, Delaney doesn't know her days of the week!  Half the time I don't know the day of the week!

I loved the comment her teacher wrote.  "Delaney is a joy to teach.  She is always happy and excited to learn (apparently not the days of the week).  She is a friend to all.  Her only worry is the bathroom."  (That is code for "your kid won't potty at school")...........

Thank you everyone who "sent their tax deductible check"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment