Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Mommy, can we go to Atlantis".....

Delaney asked me if we could go to Atlantis. I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly. But when she told me "it's a vacation where dolphins jump out of the sea and back in" I was pretty sure I knew exactly what she was talking about........
I actually decided that wasn't such a bad idea and that we would be stopping by the roulette wheel to win back all the money mommy "donated" on her honeymoon!!! I'm pretty sure Delaney saw the commercial on Sprout----thanks a lot!!! Most kids want to go to Disney but leave it to Delaney to go big or go home...... I guess while she's on Fall Break we'll go get her passport!

Speaking of Fall Break, she asked me if I get one. I told her no, I'm a mom, breaks don't come with the job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment