Friday, March 1, 2013

Operation "Nap Time"

Yep, STILL blogging about Delaney's big girl bed!!! I am pleased to report at 2:00 today (also known as nap time), Delaney grabbed her babies and marched down the hall into her room.  She climbed up onto her bed and went to sleep.........for THREE hours!  At 5:00, I had to go and wake her up and you know my position on waking a sleeping baby!  We were hosting a birthday party so I had no choice.....Here is what I saw.......................

Sorry for the bad iphone picture, I figured you'd rather have a bad picture than no picture! Her bedding arrives on Monday so you'll have to continue reading blog posts about this major milestone for Delaney.  By the way, when visitors come, she can't wait to show them her play room (which is what she now calls her bedroom!)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy at how well she loves her bed!!! That is so awesome for you too!

    ReplyDelete