Saturday, December 15, 2012

WE'RE BACK!!

Has it REALLY been a month since I have blogged?  I am not sure if we even still have any blog followers out there but I thought I better get back to blogging just in case!  What can I say, life has been busy for The Newsom Girls (and, one of us has had her head buried in her Kindle)!  I love how some of you have emailed, text and even called to see what is going on!!!  We didn't know we had such a following or led such exciting lives!! I updated the blog for Halloween and Thanksgiving so you'll have to scroll back to those dates for those posts.

Not long after Delaney and I got home from Florida (which she is STILL talking about--she came out of her room the other day wearing her Santa hat and told me she wanted to go to the beach. Some of you will soon see why she associates the hat with the beach :-) we packed up and went to visit Delaney's cousin, Logan, in Bowling Green, KY.  I wasn't sure how she was going to do but she did great.  After a quick purchase of a portable DVD player, we were off!

Delaney is 13 months older than Logan but size wise they look about 13 seconds apart!  She is obsessed with him.  I"m pretty sure someday these two will NOT appreciate their moms letting them wrestle around in their diapers (and as if that wasn't enough, we also made them take a bath together)!!!  We had a great visit with family.....

 We went to a bounce house so they could burn off some energy.....

We left on Halloween and here we are making our stop to eat in the car (which Delaney is NOT allowed to normally do) at McDonald's.  I have no clue why her french fry looks like a cigarette!

No comments:

Post a Comment