Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Dance Recital

Delaney had her first dance recital a couple of weekends ago.  I have no clue what she does in dance (we aren't allowed to watch) so it was exciting to go to see where my money is going how much she likes it (or not)......
 Her group of thirty 2 and 3 year olds did Jingle Bells....Delaney is the little girl in between the little boy (of course) and the girl in the blue shirt on the right......she held his hand long after she was suppose to (of course)!
 AND THEN DID THIS!! She is squatting down like a frog but like her grandpa said "who cares what she's doing, she's not crying"!

 My cup runneth over...........
 She came out and said "that was great"..........
 Oh, and if you're wondering, my little girl eventually stood up and STOLE THE SHOW!!!

But I have to be honest, it was a tough go at first. I had to leave her in a classroom (with practically complete strangers and you know how I feel about that) and go take a seat.  FOR A HALF HOUR! When I walked out she ran after me and cried AND THEN I CRIED AND MY GOODNESS IT WAS THE WORST THING EVER!!  Now, flash forward to September..................when she starts preschool!!! Maybe I just won't send her................ya, that's what I'll do!

No comments:

Post a Comment