Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Under Construction"

I figured I better update you on why you haven't seen us on the blog lately!  MANY of you have interrogated asked me what is going on!  Despite the 900 plus pictures I have accumulated in my iphone (since March), I just haven't had tons to blog about.  We are going through a bathroom renovation and when our contractor is here, I try to leave the house because my lord you can only hear Delaney say "Chris make mommy's bathroom pretty" so many times a day and 500 is about 500 too many!  So, we've been trying to leave the house (insert shop/lunch) as much as we can.  So, just bare with us another week during "construction" and we'll be back up to tell you what we've been up to this summer (oh, and show you my new bathroom)!


No comments:

Post a Comment