Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Florida"

Delaney receives more mail than any two year old I have ever known!  She got her registration letter in the mail last week for Dance! Yes, you read that right, my newborn toddler is getting ready to start dance this week!  Admittedly, I signed her up for it, but I never thought I'd actually go through with it!!!


So that sent me into full blown "find the perfect dance outfit" mode.  Which meant lots of buying/returning leotards in true Ashley form.  But, I think I (we) settled on the perfect outfit.  (Please disregard the fact my daughter is sticking her finger in a socket!  It has a cover on it)........

My prediction.................

Now, onto the title of this post.  All week I've been asking Delaney "where are we going this week".  Her reply.........."Florida".  Man this girl has high hopes! I must admit I keep asking her because she says Florida so cute--it kind of comes out "torlet".  She is getting ready to go to Florida but not until next month.  I guess she's just going to have to "settle" on dance until then!

I'll be sure to report back after dance.  I'll also be sure to stock up on lots of Kleenex!!! I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive this....

2 comments:

  1. That's right Delaney Catherine.......we are going to Florida "torla"! But your mom is right, not until next month!!! It seems like we just planned this trip last month, but it was talked about 8 months ago.......and it's almost here. 6 more weeks..........Yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear how dance goes! I love the little outfits too:o)

    ReplyDelete