Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Go Golts" (as Delaney says)

Delaney quickly outgrew her tennis shoes so it was time for a new pair. I was "shox" at how big she looked in tennis shoes that tie. Of course about 2 seconds after I tied them...................they looked like this......(Then I decided to double knot them!)
And just to show you I do try to put bows in her hair........................
We decided to stay home today and watch the game from the comfort of our own home/chairs. We did go and tailgate but came home just in time before the game started. Tailgating with just girls means lots of pink (oh and hand sanitizer---girls think of everything)! It really is a much different experience when it's all girls! We had so much fun and Delaney had a great time. When we got home Delaney decided she wanted to make a phone call:

"Mommy, I think I want to call Peyton"
"Hi Peyton, it's me, Delaney Catherine. I was just checking to see how you're recovering"
"REALLY, you're doing well and hope to return soon???? I am so glad to hear it, we could really use you out there!"
And then it was naptime....pink ruffle bottoms and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment