Sunday, October 30, 2011

"Busted"

I wasn't sure which was worse, the fact Delaney did this (the girl is a climber) or the fact I was secretly hoping she would do it again so I could take a picture (albeit a bad cell phone picture). Don't worry, I am counting down the days (March 7, 2012 to be exact) until I can get the new iphone (i.e. better phone camera)! I also want to blog about the fact Delaney walked up to me yesterday and said "poopy"---I know, I have GOT to stop talking about poop on this blog! I checked her diaper and yep, sure enough she did! I can assure you I am nowhere near ready to even begin thinking about potty training! As a matter of fact, typing that just reminded me I need to order diapers (which I am happy to do because once she's potty trained there really isn't anything she'll need me for now is there?????)

1 comment:

  1. March 7th is a great day!! (Z's bday - LOL) I have the iPhone 4S and 99% of the pictures I take are with it. You'll love it!!!

    ReplyDelete