Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Oh.....Hey!!!! Remember Us? The Newsom Girls???

We really didn't mean to ignore you all summer! We found ourselves on vacation the whole summer. I thought five vacations sounded fun but it turns out, doing laundry, packing, unpacking, doing the same laundry isn't all that fun! So next year, it's one big trip for us! We didn't take any week long vacations but we sure did have fun! 

I'm not real sure how Delaney has swimmer's ear since we've been gone but she does. We are literally using the hair dryer on her ear after it gets wet.

Someone started 2nd grade today!
I turned the alarm back on last night and hoped for the best.
We got right up and when Delaney saw me getting dressed she said "oh, I forgot, you have to get dressed today to walk me in".....#sheknowsmewell #ipreferthejammydropoff #firstdaytrumpsjammies #tomorrowitsbacktojammies #sheisgettingdroppedoff


I was super impressed that that crooked bow of her's stayed in all day. 
She hardly ate any of her lunch because admittedly, she talked too much at lunch. I guess these kids had lots to catch up on.

 In true form, I think we were the last ones there!

And I quickly remembered how fast a school day goes by. 
I felt like I turned right around and picked her back up! 

Then it was off to McAlister's where Delaney ordered Sunny Side up chips but what she really meant to ask for was "Sun" chips. I HEART this kid BIG!

It's going to be a great year!
Come along for the ride.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment