Tuesday, March 6, 2018

A Little Limbo???

This day started out with one of the walkers and ended like this....
Mental Note: take Delaney skating (this was only her 3rd time).


I'm not sure if we have any blog followers left out there because who likes bloggers who only blog once a month?? The short story is...Blogger is no longer supported by ios (and most of my blogging is/was done on my phone) and this laptop that I am sitting here typing on needs some serious IT attention!! Who wants to convert my blog to WordPress for me??? :-)
I have really good intentions of doing a better job blogging.
Just like the laundry I suppose...:-)

Life has been busy!! We're gearing up for Spring Break, started a bathroom renovation this week, and Delaney has had birthday parties for the last 8 weekends (see above) and another one this weekend! Oh, and my brain is simultaneously planning Delaney's EIGTH birthday and Easter (and Spring Break)!!!

P.S. I am serious about the WordPress thing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment