Wednesday, September 20, 2017

It's Almost Time.........

Life has been busy. We are getting so close to the wedding and recently attended the last of the bridal showers at one of our favorite places, Cake Bake Shop!

(I went ahead and designated this dress as my "shower dress").  We had a great time, I mean how can you not when this Caramel cake lands in front of you!!!
As you can see, it was a bad hair day for me......
Soon to be Bride and soon to be Flower Girl
I have to pinch myself when I think about the fact this precious girl is about to get married!! She possesses all of the traits you wish for your daughter. She is sweet, and kind and has found her perfect match. We all know it's not just about finding a good mate, it's also about being a good mate and we are so excited for them to begin their journey into married life!
We'll try to post more frequently but we are on the hunt for the perfect wedding shoes for both of us! #thestruggleisreal #isntitaboutthebride #alleyesontheflowergirl #theshoecanmakeorbreaktheoutfit

No comments:

Post a Comment