Saturday, May 27, 2017

School's Out For Summer!!!!!!

Once I woke up this little thumb sucking Troll look alike on Friday, it was game ON.
No one was more excited than me to turn off the alarm for summer get the day started!!!
See what I mean????? She didn't know the plan was to erase the number each day....
Pancakes with chocolate chips for breakfast---sure, no problem!!
I "may" have forgotten to get stuff for her summer bucket so I just took a quick trip to the garage and filled it.
I have a very strong aversion to "bucket lists" so I made a Summer Fun 2017 list to go with her bucket.

Our list of fun things to do this summer!! We're also squeezing in some fun trips to new places.

Delaney wasted no time letting everyone know she's on to First Grade!!! She is beyond excited for her "own desk". She also told me she's tired of "single file lines".....
She told EVERYONE (including complete strangers) she "graduated Kindergarten".

Delaney wasted no time getting in the pool.
And just like that, IT"S SUMMER BREAK, oh, and I have a First Grader.............

No comments:

Post a Comment