Thursday, April 28, 2016

"The Show Won't Go On"

Last weekend, Delaney brought home the songs she needed to practice for her Spring Program. She wanted to practice, I wanted to paint my nails......she told me if we didn't practice, "the show won't go on".......
These may look like "before pictures" but they are really "mom forgot to take before pictures" pictures.......
60 Kindergarten kids singing sounds like "60 kids singing".....couldn't understand a word they said!! Good thing I multitasked and painted my nails while we practiced 😀
Delaney is standing behind the girl in the front row with the green scarf

So as you see, the show went on......and I have Essie's watermelon nail color on my nails WIN WIN!!!


1 comment:

  1. I was told today I'm lucky this is my last year "not" getting to go. LOL

    ReplyDelete