Tuesday, December 8, 2015

"Best Day EVER"...............

We took advantage of the warm weather and headed downtown to mail Delaney's letter to Santa.  Have I mentioned how much my girl LOVES downtown. 
As we were on the interstate, she spotted the tree.
We decided to take a carriage to get there!
.

Our driver made a quick stop to mail Delaney's letter


(Play Doh, Dollhouse, American Girl, Lip Gloss and FOOD---I have no idea what that means, maybe Delaney's trying to tell me to go to the grocery!)  As we started to "sound spell" American Girl Delaney said "wait, I"ll just get one of my bags from there and copy the letters from it".





I LOVE this picture (minus the fact I'm not even looking),
it shows the sheer excitement in Delaney's face!
She said "you guys tricked me"!

This is as close as Delaney would get to "Roxy".

It really was the BEST DAY EVER..............well, 
until tomorrow, when I get to be her mom all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment