Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Best Day Ever"....

After MANY attempts, we were finally able to make it to Holiday World.  And of course, as we pulled in and "someone" saw the water park, I heard "mommy, did you bring my bathing suit"?
I wish I would have recorded Delaney seeing Logan.  She hadn't seen him since May.  They ran up to each other and embraced each other like it had been years (and then after that, fought like brother and sister for the rest of the day)! Logan introduced Delaney to Lexi (his sister) and said "Lexi, this is my cousin, DeWaney".  Oh these kids! We informed him that DeWaney is her cousin too!
And little miss "DeWaney" is a rides fanatic! She would ride the rollercoasters if she were allowed.  Her favorite ride was the Tilt A Whirl (or in this case, Turkey Whirl).
I think Delaney was right....it was the Best Day Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment