Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bridal Shower Weekend

We had a great weekend full of cousins, a cookout and bridal showers! Dave's family is good at having babies and getting married! And when the bride's sister lives in "the South", you can bet your shower will be "chock full" of chicken salad, sweet tea and mason jars! Delaney thought we were going to the wedding and I told her we were missing a very important element....The Groom!
Jenny and Cory had a couples "honeymoon" shower! I love the "specificity". They are going to Mexico so there was a taco bar complete with homemade guacamole (my new obsession)! Speaking of Mexico, I learned my watch is still set to "Cabo time". Maybe they'll take us with them! I'll leave it set just in case.......


Delaney wants to "cancel" school this week for....................
it's back!
I told her thanks to the invention of the DVR, she doesn't have to skip!
I'll try and update soon on how Pre-K4 is going!


No comments:

Post a Comment