Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Look Who Came to Dinner

Uncle David drove up from Bowling Green to celebrate the March birthdays (his included)!
And aunt Catherine slaved all day making a homemade cake.....
That required the whole bottle of green food coloring!!!
Delaney is in full birthday mode and woke up this morning asking if it was her birthday since I told her yesterday it was in one week! Apparently we need to work on days v. weeks! It's gonna be a long one in our house. She has invited anyone who crosses her path to her party and wanted to invite the tree trimmers who were out last week! I can't wait to catch you up on all the funny things she's been saying like....."mommy, did you know Jesus wants you to tell the truth"? I told her I did know that and that Jesus also wants her to talk like a little lady and not ask me to turn down the "freaking" tv! Ok so maybe that wasn't so funny......

No comments:

Post a Comment