Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Little Gymnast

So today when Delaney was suppose to be napping, I heard "mommy hurry to my room, I'm about to fall out of my bed". So I had to hit pause on the remote (I do absolutely nothing productive during nap time in case you didn't know) and went to see what she was up to. Picture a kid hanging upside down from the monkey bars!! I will admit, for a slight moment (or two) I considered asking Delaney if she could just hold on a minute longer so I could run and get my camera (a/k/a iphone) but then decided that's bad parenting (despite the fact she is the strongest kid I have ever known). So instead of seeing a picture of my Mary Lou, you get this fuzzy iphone picture instead. I think she scared herself into not doing it again.... If not, I guess I'll install carpet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment