Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Preschool

Today I did what NO MOTHER SHOULD EVER HAVE TO DO...........

Delaney and I went to check out a preschool!

Before the car was in park, she spotted............


To say Delaney was excited is a major understatement.  We waited for the principal to come get us and when she walked around the corner, Delaney ran to her and hugged her (a complete and total stranger of course!).  Delaney saw what will be her room, the gym, and the chapel (the lights were off and Delaney told the principal to go get flashlights!) We met who will be her teacher and Delaney was her typical social self and the teacher could not believe she wasn't hiding behind my legs. I informed her Delaney knows not a stranger.  Before we pulled out, Delaney said "I"m happy".  So I guess I better get to filling out the application.  There's just one problem, did I mention class starts at 8:15???  That's A.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: