Monday, November 12, 2012

"Potty Dance"

Guess who went potty on the toilet?????  Delaney walked up to me and said "mommy, I need to go to the bathroom".  Now, I've been told this before and as soon as I sit her on the toilet, nothing happens!! But not this time!  I heard a certain "noise" and ran into the bathroom and she was right! She did have to go to the bathroom.  So, a certain crazy very excited mommy did a "potty dance" right there in the hallway!!!  And then about 10 minutes later she went again IN HER DIAPER!!
I was so bummed, I thought this kid was potty trained.....................


So now when I have her tell people what she did in the potty she says "potty dance"...........
(Don't pay attention to the fact Delaney isn't wearing any socks--we just aren't ready---despite the fact we had snow today).  One of us still has an intact perfectly good "Florida pedicure" so we decided we are going back!!!  Why waste a good pedicure???????

No comments:

Post a Comment